Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Women's Titanium Jewelry



When you think of titanium, you probably think of the rough, tough and durable jewelry that is marketed towards men. It's not just for men, though. There is a great selection out there of women's titanium jewelry. You can find anything you are looking for that matches your style. One of my favorites is the new Edward Mirell Hearts Collection. I love this necklace and how playful it looks while maintaining its luster and elegance. It's a unique piece of jewelry that I hopefully will have the privilege of wearing around my neck soon!
If that's not your style, they carry beautiful engagement rings, belloria rings (which are stackable diamond bands), a safari collection that's trendy, wild, and fun, earrings colored stones, and more. I love all the fun jewelry available in titanium! I love titanium because it's lightweight, durable, and hypoallergenic which is great for my sensitive skin.

No comments: