Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Massages in Huntington Beach


Hello everybody! Greetings from Cozumel, Mexico. We are having so much fun down here that it's going to be tough to fly home tomorrow and say good bye to Spring Break 2012. It's always nice to get home. At least I have something great to look forward to when I return to California. I scheduled a massage a while back for Thursday, so I'm looking forward to that appointment the day after I return. I go to CloudMover Day Spa for the best massages in Huntington Beach.
It's great there! They have a huge menu of services to choose from. I usually get the Swedish Massage or the Deep Tissue Massage but they have many others including reflexology, shiatsu, sports massage, pre and post natal, hot stone, and Hawaiian Lomi Lomi. It's hard to choose just one! You will have such a great experience here if you try it out, that you will return for more and can pick a different massage to try out. I am glad I have something to look forward to when I return home.

No comments: