Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Heels for Summer



Who needs a weather man when you have my feet? All anybody has to do to see what the weather is like just has to look down at my feet. As the weather gets nicer and nicer, my shoes happen to get brighter and brighter.
I love throwing on a pair of bright pink heels when it's 75 degrees and sunny out! It's just not fun to waste cute shoes on rainy days (and I definitely don't like to wear expensive shoes in the rain just to see them slowly get ruined).
There are so many places where I find my fun, brightly colored heels. I've been going with Nordstrom a lot lately. They have free shipping and free returns which makes for hassle-free online shopping. I also tend to go back to one of my all-time favorites: DSW. They have free shipping that ends on March 25th as well right now, so hurry if you want to get in on that deal! Otherwise, go crazy and treat yourself. The places that have great heels are endless. If you have some favorite go-to shoe stores, make sure to comment so other readers can see as well!

No comments: