Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Floral Dress


I love stocking my closet up with dresses for summer. It's my go-to summer outfit that I love wearing from May to August. Not the same one of course... which is why I stock up my closet every Spring to prepare! I love finding great deals on clothes. Because I like to seriously stock up, I can't afford to be spending $200 on each sundress I buy (although I occasionally like to splurge).
Forever 21 has a fantastic selection of inexpensive sundresses. The one pictured above is only $17.80! With every dress costing only that much, I can really fill up my closet fast!
They also have great accessories for prices that are just as great. There's several different types of shoes that look great with sundresses, and they have them available. They have flats, heels, wedges, sandals and more. To complete your outfit, they have belts, jewelry, bags, wallets, and hats.

No comments: