Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Inspiration



Everybody has their own unique ideas, way of life, likes and dislikes, and way of dressing and presenting themselves. What inspires you and the clothes that you wear? It can be other people, magazines, TV shows, movies, or plain and ordinary everyday things.
I love being inspired by everyday things. It's a great feeling to go for a walk or go to an art museum and just look at the way all of the colors interact with eachother. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a artistic person or anything. I don't know the difference between most eras of art history, I just appreciate what I see and what other people create.
I take that art and transform it into my wardrobe. It's great to put an outfit together that coorelates with some of my favorite pieces of work of places in nature. You can even get inspired by stores walking downtown or food on a plate! Think of the colors and how they do or do not work together.
The sky is the limit! That is the great thing about fashion: you can take it in any direction you choose to.

No comments: