Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Feather Headbands


Hello everybody! Hope you are all having a great weekend so far. Mexico is great! Yesterday, we went and did some shopping in town and today after going parasailing, we're going to get all cleaned up and go out this evening for a night on the town. I have the perfect little black dress, heels, and hair accessory!
I will be wearing this super cute feather headband in my hair. I love these and have so many of them! They're very reasonably priced (up to 75% off of retail value), and each comes with a metal headband that slips through it, so you can adjust the feather where you want it. It's such a fun hair accessory that adds some "wow" to your hair! Check out the site for their huge selection of feather headbands, and pretty soon I'm sure you'll have as many as I do in no time.

No comments: