Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Jean Jacket



I went shopping this past weekend and almost every store I went into I saw jean jackets. I didn't know those were still popular! Good thing I went shopping yesterday and spent a lot of money so I can bring all of this important research information to you all ;) That's my excuse anyway, so I'm just going to go with it.
I usually saw them right next to the spring dresses on display. These are perfect to throw over a cute spring sundress. The weather can sometimes be questionable in Springtime and this is a great way to be prepared for any kind of weather. I'm not a fan of wearing a jean jacket with jean pants, so the only way I wear jean jackets is with dresses. It can also create a more professional look than wearing a spaghetti strap sundress.
How do you all wear jean jackets?

No comments: