Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Spring Cleaning


Spring is here! Which means one of my favorite things--spring cleaning. I love going through my things really well at least once a year. It's a great way to start fresh and get rid of things that I don't want, need, or use anymore.
It's important to do this in your closet and dressers. I go through and, I kid you not, try on EVERY piece of clothing I own. If it's something I haven't worn for awhile or doesn't fit, I donate it to Goodwill. This is a great way to help people out in need of clothing.
I do this with my makeup, too. Mascara should be thrown if it's been opened for three months. I also get rid of old foundations or make-up that I don't wear anymore.
One fun thing about spring cleaning is the shopping that comes afterward! I always like to get one or two new outfits and some fresh fun make-up!

No comments: