Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Casual Cute


Hello everybody! Sorry about the missed post yesterday, we had morning to evening activities here in Cozumel. We rented a jeep and took it around the island to explore a little bit. It was a lot of fun!
I'm obsessing over the "casual cute" look here when I'm out and about (I'm pretty much wearing things like this whenever I'm not in my swimsuit soaking up the rays!) A pair of skinny jeans rolled up into capris is an easy way to achieve the look the model has in the picture. A loose-fitting tank is perfect and airy (nothing too tight or constricting) for the hot sun. Heels, sunglasses and a purse finish off the look with a few accessories without being too overwhelming or overbearing.
I will definitely be carrying this look over into the Spring and Summer and experimenting with many different combinations of tanks, accessories and so much more!

No comments: