Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Fringe Top Bikini



With summer just around the corner, the swimsuit craze has officially started, and I'm on board! I love beach attire and the hot craze in fashion for fringe top bikinis.
These are very in style right now and I'm ready to try this trend. Fringe top bikinis add a little fun and flirtiness to your typical run of the mill bikini top. I like how this top is solid in color and the bottom is patterned. That's another trend I'm starting to see a lot of. It takes away the sometimes boring aspect of wearing a solid color top and bottom (although I still rock that from time to time).
You can find this fringe bikini here if it's something that interests you. The website is also currently offering free ground shipping on any order over 150 dollars (which this swimsuit qualifies for).
What kinds of trends will you be rocking on the beach this summer?

No comments: