Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cute Spring Outfit


LookBook is one of my favorite fashion websites. They get inspiration from real people wearing outfits from all over the world. It's great because under each look you can find where to buy each piece of each outfit. I love seeing actual people wearing these outfits rather than a model in a magazine. It's great to see them in everyday life.

I found this super cute outfit for Spring. I love the colors and the polished look while still appearing casual and not over-done. The skinny jeans make the heels pop and really make them stand out. As you all probably know by now, I'm obsessed with blazers. They can be layered over pretty much anything. I like to put them over tank tops for an office or business setting. Coral is one of my favorite colors for Spring. It's bright and fun and is a lovely combination of pink tones and orange tones.

No comments: