Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Tungsten Ring Info


Tungsten rings are huge right now! They're gaining a lot of popularity. Why? With all of the men's rings that are on the market right now (a HUGE increase in just a couple of years) it can be confusing and overwhelming as to which one is best for you. I found this great blog that answers many questions regarding tungsten ring info. It has some other fun things to read as well!
These are the most resistant rings on the market right now and I love them. They are scratch-resistant and incredibly durable. They are extremely low maintenance to take care of and maintain their high shine. Tungsten is also inexpensive. The rings start at about $99. Check out that blog and get some of your questions answered!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Tungsten wedding rings are the best, hands down. My husband and I have been married for 3 years now, and his tungsten wedding band still looks as good as new! I have friends who have been married longer than us, and their husband's wedding bands do not look quite as new due to scratches and small dents. (I'm a girl, I notice things like this!) I'm so glad we got a tungsten wedding band, definitely worth every penny.