Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Accessorize!


If you're on a budget this Spring and Summer, or just looking to spice up some old outfits, accessorizing is the answer! You can make (and unfortunately, sometimes break) and outfit with accessories. You can make an old outfit look brand new by adding and changing different accessories.

I love loading up on fun and unique accessories and much as possible. I like to use necklaces, shoes, purses, sunglasses, bracelets, rings, nail polish, scarves, earrings, headbands, and hats to compliment my favorite outfits (of course not all at the same time...I would look like a clown!!!!). I like to save money when doing so, as I'm sure you all know by now.

One of my favorite stores to get accessories at is Target. They have a great selection and variety of both traditional and unique accessories. They also have a lot of sales. I also like to hit up Charlotte Russe. They have a huge supply of accessories when I go in there and always great deals (most of the time it's a 2-for deal).

Just remember, don't over do it and drown yourself in too many accessories...that is how you "break" and great outfit. Hint--brightly colored accessories are a great way to put some "Spring" into your wardrobe!

No comments: