Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Ray-Ban Sunglasses


Spring is JUST around the corner! Besides my spring time purse and shoe kick I've been on lately, I've been obsessing over sunglasses. I always like to stock up on a few pairs before summer begins. Out with the old and in with the new, right? Except sometimes I tend to
keep the old and buy the new as well.

I love Ray-Ban shades. The company, a United States brand, carries sunglasses of all kinds and also carries eye glasses. I love these Aviator style sunglasses pictured above. These were originated for U.S. military fighter pilots in the 1930's. They have struck gold in the fashion world! If that's not your style of choice, there are about 800 different pairs to choose from! The shipping is quick (sent out within 24-48 hours if you choose to shop online, like me).

No comments: