Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Blue Print Rack



I know all of you fashionistas are artists, too. Clothing is a form of art. Creating outfits, putting together pieces to wear and display are my favorite kind of art!
I was searching high and low for some better storage solutions for my posters and prints. I came across this site called Cutting-Mats and hit the jackpot, since they have a great selection of storage solutions! This includes poster storage bins, poster display racks, blue print racks, and so much more. These are high quality items, made in the USA, and are shipped via FedEx and UPS. The poster storage bins, print racks, and poster display racks are designed to hold up to 100 unframed prints and posters. The poster holders are made of welded, square, 1-inch steel tubing with scratch-resistant paint. Based on your needs, they carry sizes small through large. I can't wait to reduce some of the clutter that I have and get some great art storage solutions.

No comments: