Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

DIY Nails



I love having my nails looking nice as much as possible. It's a great way to accessorize. You can custom your look in so many ways by having your nails done!
I don't have the funds to go to salons and pay the outrageous amount of money that it costs to have somebody else do my nails. I used to go to the salon every two weeks and it added up to about $70 a month (about $840 a year!!)
I found this great idea on Pinterest. All you need is a bottle of nail polish and some loose glitter (I get mine at craft or hobby stores). When the nail polish is still wet, sprinkle as much or as little glitter as you want to add some "bling" to your nails. I like to put it towards the bottom of each nail like the picture shows. There are so many color combos you can try with this great idea! For a night out on the town, I'm going to try black polish with gold glitter.

No comments: