Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Massages in Orange County



I just got the best massage in Orange County! It's so rejuvenating, refreshing, and calming. It's great to treat yourself every once in awhile, like I did today. You can tell when somebody takes care of their body and allows themselves some relaxation--they glow from the inside out and it shows! It's always in style to take care of your body.
When I arrived at Cloud Mover, my experience was great from the start. They have a full team of licensed massage therapists ready to pamper you. I got to choose from a Swedish/Relaxation massage, a deep tissue/therapeutic massage, hot stone massage, a Hawaiian Lomi Lomi, or any of their specialized massage techniques such as reflexology, pre & post natal, Shiatsu, sports massage, and cellulite or lipposage. With a menu like that it was hard to choose just one! I will be going back.

No comments: