Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

How to Look Great and Protect Your Feet!



I love these! I have way too many pairs to count. They are great for a few reasons. They protect your toes and back of your heels from wearing painful shoes. Who said beauty is pain? That's not the case anymore! They also help my toenail polish from rubbing off when I wear dress shoes (flats, heels, etc) all day.
These are also incredibly stylish! Lace is a popular material for these. I have them in brown, black, white, cheetah-print, and zebra. I like to wear the zebra ones with black shoes and the cheetah-print ones with brown shoes. It spices them up a bit! There's some plain ones available that don't show when wearing the shoe. When I'm looking for ultra-low no shows, I turn to Payless ShoeSource.

No comments: