Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Jane By Design



There are so many shows that I love. It's sad, really. I sometimes make plans around the shows that are "must watch" ones that I am obsessed with! For example, Sunday evenings I usually watch the E! Channel for Kardashian shows (whether it's
"Khloe and Lamar", "Kourtney and Kim Take New York", or "Keeping Up With the Kardashians"). Mondays and Tuesdays are devoted to ABC Family. Mondays consist of "Switched at Birth" and "Jane by Design". Tuesdays are for "Pretty Little Liars". I could go on & on, but what I wanted my readers to know about is "Jane by Design".
"Jane by Design" is a show that started January 3rd on ABC Family. It's about a girl, Jane who is a high schooler that's unpopular. Due to a mistake made about her identity, she lands a job in a high fashion career as a twenty-something year old. Erica Dasher does a fantastic job playing Jane. It really is a great show and is something worth checking out!

No comments: