Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Pink Heels



Hello fashionistas! I hope everybody is excited and ready to start their weekend. Mine is filled with work Saturday and Sunday with a test Monday morning. After that, however, I will have a break on Monday evening and Tuesday all day. That can be my weekend instead. I shall celebrate! My friend from college is celebrating her golden birthday Monday evening and I can't wait to get out on the town again.
Every girl, no matter who you are and no matter what your style---needs a pair of pink heels. It's like an unwritten rule or something...
I found these heels once upon a time online and saved the picture because I fell in love with them. I love them so much that I want a pair (which will make #5 for pairs of pink heels I own), however I can't remember which site I found them on. If ANYBODY knows where I can find these, let me know! I'm desperate.
In the meantime, I think I'm going to make my own, since Monday is only a few short days away. I'm gonna buy pink chiffon and take a pair of my pink pumps and attempt to match this design by looping it around the heel and tying them by my ankle.

No comments: