Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Custom Engagement Rings



Hey fashionistas! I'm writing this post from a cute little coffee shop on this gloomy Friday in February. At least I have coffee to cheer me up! That AND the fact that I think my boyfriend is going to propose soon :) Yay! I've only been hinting at this for what feels like forever. He just doesn't get it sometimes...or at least pretends not to.

He asked me this morning when we were eating breakfast what kind of ring I want! :) I'm a very picky person when it comes to the jewelry I wear. Not only does everybody see it, but with something as important as an engagement ring--that's something you live with the rest of your life.

I've been searching and searching for the perfect ring for me, but I'm having trouble finding something that fits my personality and style. Finally I came across a company that does custom engagement rings! This is perfect for me. Simone and Son is a company that's been in the jewelry business for a long time, so they are a company I trust. They have perfected the way they design and create custom jewelry. I am so excited to start designing the ring of my dreams!

No comments: