Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Eyeshadow


I love make-up and everything about it. It's so fun to customize your look by adding a little "spark" via eyeshadow, a fun colored lipstick, etc.
My goal is to start wearing a bigger variety of eyeshadow. Right now, I have gotten into the habit of just wearing shades of creams and browns.
I found this extremely helpful picture shown above for a good illustration of technique for eyeshadow application.
Cover your entire lid with a lighter color. Instead of going to cream like I always do, I am going to start trying colors like light purple, light pink, etc. I've also been picking out MAC cosmetics for some great creative and unique colors. Go for a darker shade on your crease and an even darker shade for the corner. The lighter you go on the inner crease makes your eyes pop even more. Check out what colors look great and compliment your eyes!


No comments: