Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Feather Headbands


I'm loving anything feather right now. It's trendy and hot in the fashion world. Whether it be feather earrings, extensions, headbands, clips-ins, or anything else--I love it and I want it! Right now, I'm wanting to maximize my collection of feather headbands and I found just the place to do it!
This site has the best selection and is approximately one third of the retail price (they run around $5.95 and are retailed at about $14.95). If you team up with your friends and want to get three of the same style, you can get each piece for just $3.95. What a great deal!
Each of the many accessories that you find here comes with a black metal headband that the feather accessory slides onto. Good luck just choosing one or two--there's so many I love that I'm ordering five of them! Also--there's free shipping on any order over $65 so take advantage of that great deal as well.

No comments: