Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Blazer


If any of you know me at all--you know that I love blazers! They are the perfect must-have piece of clothing that everybody needs in their closet.
With Spring just around the corner, it's an in between season where it's too nice for Winter clothes and too chilly for Summer clothes. Seems like a problem, right? Not for us!
This newest blazer I recently found will just have to find a space in my full closet, because it will find its way in there one way or another! This coral-colored blazer is just adorable. It's screams SPRING and will look great with everything. The color is spunky and fun. I can't wait to layer it over some of my fun summer tanks. Paired with some cute shorts, or skinny capris and heels, this outfit will have heads turning!

No comments: