Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Purses & Handbags



Spring is just around the corner (if you can even call this current season "winter", it's been pretty nice out!) None the less, I can't wait! When most people think of spring, they think of grilling, planting flowers & gardens, spring cleaning, spring vacations, and so much more. I think of purses and shoes. Is that pathetic? Maybe a little. But change of season means change of fashion, which means bright and fun new things will be replacing the deep colors of winter in my closet and it will be time to start fresh!

I love spring purses. They're so fun and flirty. I tend to look for shades of pink and purple to brighten up my day and match the beautiful colors of spring. Handbag Heaven is one of my favorite websites to go purse shopping on. Since it's not clothes, you don't have to be in the store to "try it on" and it makes it easier to go shopping from your own living room couch! They carry every style and color of purse imaginable for GREAT prices. There aren't many handbags over $65 which makes my wallet very happy.

No comments: