Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

How to Naturally Unclog Your Ears

I'm apologize in advance, but today's post is kind of "yucky." Ear wax is plain gross, but it's definitely a reality. 

Using Q-Tips can be so bad for you! There are many dangers to sticking objects in your ears. It can perforate your ear drum and even cause permanent ear damage and affect hearing. However, if you don't get the ear wax out, it can cause blockage and also impair hearing.

I found this amazing solution for naturally cleaning your ears. Follow the link for complete instructions and see what a difference this can make! I had used hydrogen peroxide because I always have it on hand (it makes for an AMAZING house cleaner). I got SO much build-up out of my ears and I can't believe all of that was in there!

No comments: