Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

I Can't Get Enough Of Black Handbags Online



It's safe to say that Spring is finally on it's way and you know what that means ... flowers, bright colored tops, printed dresses and flats. This Spring is all about neon colors, graphic prints, metallics, and classic floral prints. Not going on a spring break trip this year is giving me an excuse to shop online and buy spring clothing, just because I feel bad for myself. (good excuse, right?)
Let's just say things have gotten a little out of hand online shopping. I found so many cute black handbags online that I bought 3 of them, yes not even kidding 3 at one time! I think I may have gone a bit overboard?  nahhh! Along with three handbags I purchased a pair of skinny jeans, colored blazer, and designer flats (shown in pic above). The winter blues got me thinking of spring fashion and I just couldn't resist. Can't get enough of Spring 2013 fashion? Follow the link to peak through Elle's Fashion Week 2013!

No comments: