Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A Massage Relaxes my Body and Mind

As most of you know, I'm all about skin care, beauty, and taking care of myself. This is evident in the several blog postings I write about DIY beauty products that can be made at home. Almost everything that is bought in the store when it comes to skin care can be made at home for cheaper AND with a lot healthier ingredients.

There are of course, as with everything, a few exceptions. One of these is massage. This is something that I go and get done about every other week. Getting a regular massage is one of the best things that I can do for my body AND my mind, believe it or not! I feel so relaxed after I get a massage at my go-to day spa in Orange County. I can feel relaxation take over my mind and body. I am less tense, less stressed, and have so much more energy when I keep up with a regular massage schedule. It decreases the toxins in my body and helps to alleviate stress.

No comments: