Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Use a Primer to Keep Your Foundation on All Day Long

One of the most important things to remember about foundation application is not in the actual foundation itself. Are you surprised? I sure was when I first heard this. And then I tested out this theory because I was quite surprised and shocked, and I'll admit that I didn't believe it at first.

I tried this fix and perfect primer by Rimmel at first because it's inexpensive--I got it for less than $8 at Ulta! I didn't want to try something from a department store until I knew that I liked using primer. I tried this for one week and I couldn't believe the difference as to how my face looked after a day of work, errands, and more! It even lasted all night when we went out for drinks last weekend. I love that when I use this, it looks like my foundation is fresh all night long. I topped the primer with Clinique Perfectly Real Makeup, which is the foundation that I usually use. Give the primer a try and see what you think--if you don't like it, what do you have to lose?

No comments: