Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Wedding Rings Orange County Has The Best Bling

What does a bride in the twenty first century want? Bling, and lots of it. As shallow as that may seem it is the truth. I don't want to say that all brides want big bling, but many do along with an extravagant wedding. It's fun to watch wedding shows such as "Say Yes to The Dress" on TLC and  "My Fair Wedding" on WeTv, which are my two personal favorites, and get ideas. I also love to flip through gossip magazines to find out the latest on engagements and weddings and drool over their big diamonds.

These shows and celebrity weddings are my inspiration to piecing together my own personal wedding. There have been lots of celebrity engagements lately and I'm a big fan of Blake Lively's oval shaped rock. It's so stunning, unique and beautiful (I'm a big fan of round shaped engagement rings)
I also LOVE Kelly Clarkson's yellow diamond engagement ring, soooo pretty! Colored diamonds are really trending and I'm a big fan. I'm especially fond of yellow diamonds because of how chic and classy they look. Wedding rings orange county has a large selection of colored diamonds including sapphire  ruby and emeralds. There is something so beautiful about a colored diamond. 

kelly clarkson engagement ring

1 comment:

Seo Oj said...

Sebelum dan sesudahnya saya ucapkan terima kasih untuk penulis blog ini karena telah membuka komentar publik untuk semua orang dan untuk berbagi pengalaman dengan setiap pengunjung blog ini....
vimax oil
alat bantu sex
vimax
alat bantu sex
vimax
obat kuat