Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Easy to Make Eye Make Up Remover

I love trying out fun new ways to put my make up on. I have different day and night looks and it's fun to try out new color combinations and new techniques. Make up can be so fun to put on! I wish it were that fun to take off...

I spend a lot of time each night taking the make up off of my face. This is very important to do because it's not good for your skin to have make up on it all the time. I was once told that each night you go to bed without taking your eye make up off, it adds thirteen days to the age of your skin. That doesn't seem like too long but it sure would add up quickly!

I found a recipe for an easy to make eye make up remover and it works great. It's easy to make and it saves so much time at night because my eye make up comes right off with this great, homemade product. I had a 3 fl. oz. travel container with a flip top lid that I used to store my make up remover.  I added 1 oz.( 2 Tbsp.) olive oil, 1 oz. (2 Tbsp.) baby shampoo (tear free), and 1 oz. (2 Tbsp.) water. Shake it up and put some on a cotton ball or cotton round and see just how easy it is to get your face clean at the end of the day! Your skin will thank you. :) 

No comments: