Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A Fun, DIY Make-Up Board

I love finding cute ways to organize and hold my make-up and I feel like I really hit the jackpot with this one! This is a make-up board that can hang on the wall next to your vanity, in your bathroom on your wall, or hanging near a make-up table in a walk-in closet or in your bedroom. All you need is a frame from the dollar store, a metal board from Ace Hardware (or another hardware store of your choosing),  some spray paint, and some magnets that can be cut to size.

Spray paint the metal board and frame, and attach to the wall (however you usually hang things, I prefer nails). Cut the magnets to size for the make-up products and attach them. When they are ready and finished, you are able to remove them with ease. This also saves time from digging around in my make-up bag looking for what I need!

No comments: