Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Hot, Trendy Plus Size Prom Dresses

Photo Credit: Seventeen Magazine
Kiki Palmer


Check out some of the hottest trends hitting Seventeen Magazine in 2013. You can find hot and trendy plus size dresses at Pacific Plex that are celebrity inspired.  Your body type should not restrict you from getting hot prom dresses in the latest styles and fashions. Whether you are a size extra small or a size 3X Pacific Plex has you covered. Check out these look a like dresses {see below} similar to the one above worn by Kiki Palmer. 


Pacific Plex offers plus size prom dresses that are celebrity inspired, so you too can look like the stars. Make a killer entrance in these stunning beaded and taffeta bubble mini dresses. 
Prom is something that I remember looking forward too. My mom and three sisters {lots of opinions} took me shopping and I tried on several dresses until I found " THE ONE"! I bought all the accessories like shoes, and jewelry. My friends and I than hit the local tanning salon and got a nice golden tan! Don't forget to make your appointment to get your hair done, {this was my favorite part!!} there are plenty of salon's that provide great up-do's. Check out Seventeen Magazine's "Find Your Perfect Prom Hairstyle". My friends and I made so many great memories that night. Happy Prom Shopping to you!!


No comments: