Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Looking Hot In My Junior Plus Size Top

traditionally your 11th anniversary gifts are in steel, here are lots of romantic ideas http://www.anniversary-gifts-by-year.com/11th-year-anniversary-presents.html
Tomorrow marks the anniversary of my boyfriend and I being together for 3 years. I really can't believe that we have been together that long! This weekend we are getting away and staying at a Bed and Breakfast. I have no idea what we will do because the city we are staying in is very small! We know we will go to dinner and maybe ice skating (which I'm horrible at but it will be fun to laugh at each other)
"For The Weekend" by blogginggirllove on Polyvore

I have been such a girl planning my outfits for the weekend, what girl doesn't?! I have been a little self conscious about my weight lately so I am over thinking what I will wear. I want to look hot! After all it is my anniversary. I found a really cute junior plus size top that is both sexy and subtle. It's lacy and really romantic, of course all black, and totally fits the occasion. Since it's so frigid up here in MN I will have to wear a cardigan over it but I will also pair it with jeans and black boots. I'm also loving colored lips right now and fun colored nails. What do you think?

No comments: