Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Gossip Girl LOVE

Gossip Girl is one of my all time favorite shows. I LOVE the dynamics between the characters, and the storyline is fantastic! There is always something going on and the drama is out of this world. It's fun to "follow" rich teens through their life in New York City, because it's a peek into their world: a world of black tie events, limousines, and about a hundred formal events a year. The fashion is AMAZING. They wear the latest and greatest trends from top of the line designers.

I can't get enough of this show--and I'm SO glad that the DVDs are available, because I can watch them over and over again. The show ended a couple of months ago in it's finale, and I'm glad that I own all of the seasons so I can start the show from the very beginning!

No comments: