Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Facial Steamers are SO Good for Your Skin

I love to do anything that I can to keep my skin healthy. This includes using proper skincare with make-up application and removal, frequent moisturizing and exfoliation (to get rid of dead skin cells), wearing SPF 15 everyday on my face and body (even when you don't see the sun shining, it's still there!), and frequently using my facial steamer.

Most people have never heard of a facial steamer, and I'm here to inform you all just how great they are! The day spa that I go to told me all about these so I bought one for myself. There are many benefits to using a facial steamer including softening clogged pores and opening them up for deep cleansing and creating a relaxed facial response. This helps your skin AND alleviates stress! I love my facial steamer.

No comments: