Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream for Those Tired Eyes

I drink coffee almost every morning. It helps to wake me up. When I heard about a eye cream made of coffee beans and filled with caffeine, I had to check it out. I was very interested to learn about what it can do for me. Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream (doesn't that have a nice ring to it?) is fantastic for instantly waking the eyes up and eliminating puffy eyes and dark circles. This is an organic eye cream that is all-natural. It moisturizes and contains coffee beans, caffeine, and green tea which are all ingredients to brighten eyes and reduce swelling, which are the effects of little sleep and high stress.

If you are super busy like a lot of us are, it's an easy way to look like you got about 9 hours of sleep when you only have time for about 5! This is a must-have in every beauty bag and also would make a great gift.

No comments: