Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Carrie Underwood Look-a-Like Ornate Engagement Rings



It seems celebrities are getting engaged every other day. Their rings are ridiculously expensive and include outrageously large diamonds. It's always fun to see big bling that I can't afford to purchase and dream. I have to admit I do fantasize about them, what girl doesn't? I would love to some day be able to show off my diamond eye candy like these celebs.

According to the Business Insider, Carrie Underwood ranks in the top 15 most expensive celebrity engagement rings. Along with her: Jennifer Aniston, Heidi Klum, Britney Spears, Kate Hudson, Angelina Jolie, Reese Witherspoon, Kate Middelton, Jennifer Garner, Khloe Kardashian, Hilary Duff, Catherine Zeta Jones, Kim Kardasian, Mariah Carey, Elizabeth Taylor, J-Lo, Jacqueline Kennedy, and ringing in number 1, Beyonce. With price tags ringing in near millions of dollars how can any "regular" person afford these?

Although some would choose to have ornate engagement rings that aren't comparable to another, there are some that would like something similar to celeb rocks. Personally, I love Carrie Underwood's yellow diamond ring. She has a circular shape and with one large yellow diamond in the middle, absolutely beautiful!! I would love something similar to this but with a much lower price tag. With a price of $150,000 there is NO way that my boyfriend would be able to afford, so I found an alternative that matches closely. How beautiful is this?! Definitely more within my price range, has a little more character but still includes that yellow diamond that I love so much.Thanks for the inspiration Carrie Underwood!

No comments: