Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

ShoeDazzle is the Place to Go for Shoes

I love shoe shopping. It's the best kind of shopping out there! It is, however, sometimes a pain-in-the-butt to wait in long lines and fight off "crazy coupon ladies" for good deals and sales. I would much rather sit on my couch in my yoga pants (which, by the way, I have NEVER worn to yoga) and order the shoes online! When I already know what size I wear, it's easy to just choose a size and order it!

My favorite online shopping site is ShoeDazzle. You take a style quiz when you sign up for the site, and based on your results, you are shown a ton of shoes that match your style and size. They also offer FREE SHIPPING and the best part? Each pair is only $39.95 (except designer brands). I love this site and you will too!

No comments: