Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

DIY Face Strips

I love to make as many beauty products at home that I can. This way, I know EXACTLY what is in the product and it's a lot less expensive to be able to make it myself.

I used to buy those Biore pore strips to clean out the pores on my nose (blackheads are disgusting and a pain in the butt).  They are also super expensive! It adds up when you have to buy them twice a month. I found a DIY recipe that's super easy to make (only TWO ingredients!).

All you need is 1 tablespoon of unflavored gelatin and 2 tablespoons of milk. Mix it together in a disposable container until it gets chunky. Mix quick! Microwave the mixture for 10-15 seconds, stir quick and immediately apply it to your face! It hardens quickly, so act quickly! Put it in whatever trouble spots you have. I put it on my nose and chin. Let this dry for 15 minutes or more. Your face will be so soft when you're done!

No comments: