Prom is all about "the dress" but it's important to remember hair and makeup too! You don't want to have a fabulous dress that doesn't go with your hair or makeup. The top trends of 2013 prom dresses, hair and makeup!
1. Winged Eyeliner: this is a huge hit! What I love about it isn't cakey, it shows off natural features vs. covering them up.
2. Red Lips: adding a pop of color onto your lips is a big 2013 trend. If you aren't willing to take the red lip dare, go for a pretty fushia or pink.
3. Loose Updo With Braids: braids, loose curls and a boho bun are all the rage. Keep your hair looking fresh with natural braids and wave.
4. High Low Cut: the high/low skirt has taken off. A huge trend that is not only comfy but cute and shows off your shoes (who doesn't love that!?)
5. Ombre: ombre is a huge trend in hair, clothing home decor, pretty much everywhere. This is a unique twist on the simple mono toned color dress. Adding just enough oomph for that special look.