1. Lace. It's a vintage inspiration and it's hot right now. You can stray away from the traditional ivory or white lace and get unique with a ton of different color options.
2. A messy up do. This year, it'll be less about a prim and styled up do and more about a natural, "thrown-together" look.
3. Asymmetrical neckline. This changing things up and is just unique enough to turn heads. I love pairing bright lipstick with a white dress. It really makes the lips pop!
4. Winged eyeliner. This is a bold look that creates a shape showing off full lashes and big bright eyes.
5. Red lips. If you don't have red lipstick, get it now! This trend is HOT and won't be going anywhere for quite a while.
6. Ombre. You've seen it building as a trend in hair coloring, and it can be done with natural-looking colors or fun, bright colors. Now it's spreading to formal wear and I love it!
What are you favorite kinds of prom dresses? What about hair styles, accessories, and make up?