Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

I Love Getting Clothes from Heartbreaker

Heartbreaker is a women's clothing store that I've been obsessing over lately. After about every payday, you'll see me in the store, browsing around and trying on a ton of fun outfits. They have super cute clothes for cheap! Their mission statement for their entire company is to inspire the bold trendsetter who dares to make a statement. How great is this! Their clothes reflect that.

Their stuff is super inexpensive. This top, for example, is only $15.60! You can't get much cheaper than that. You won't find a ton of stuff on their website though, find a store and check it out for yourself! It's great.

I can't believe I'm lucky enough to find a store that's inexpensive and up to date with the latest and greatest fashion trends. 

No comments: