Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Dramatic Smokey Eye


I love a dramatic smokey eye once in a while when I'm going out. I usually go for a more subtle smokey eye when I go out and during the day I don't wear a lot of eye make up in general. Sometimes it's nice to try a different look and really go all out. This is emphasized by a dramatic smokey eye. It's very easy to do!

Cover the lash and lid with a very shiny or sparkly silver color. If you have troubles with keeping eye shadow on, I recommend coating your lids first with a liquid concealer. I don't know what it is about the concealer, but it keeps eye shadow on so much longer! Take a black eye shadow next and coat the outer eyelid. Use a brush to blend it in well. Add mascara next. If you are wanting a more dramatic look, add some fake eyelashes. 

No comments: