Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Spring Break Means Body Treatments Huntington Beach



Tis the Season for Spring Break trips! Where are you headed this this Spring Break? I'm really excited because this will be my first time finally going on a vacation during Spring Break. Rather than going on a typical college destination of Cabo or San Juan, I'm going on a relaxing trip to Huntington Beach, CA. This vacation will be all about revitalizing, taking it easy and relaxing my mind, body and soul.


Right now I'm packing everything for my trip as the rain falls. Really can't wait to get to some sunshine and warmth. I have yoga classes, runs on the beach and spa treatments lined up to completely unwind. Body treatments Huntington Beach offers are from what I hear amazing. To be honest I'm a little skeptical about receiving a body treatment, as I haven't before, but I hear there are many benefits. Read below to see the many benefits body treatments can offer you! Who knew ...

Benefits of facial treatment and body treatments, according to: http://atlantisspa.hubpages.com
-improve blood circulation in the face, neck and body
-moisturizes and hydrates the skin
-cleanses the face, neck and body or deep seated dirt, grime and dead skin cells
    -relaxes and soothes our muscles
    -restores skin's natural elasticity and reduces wrinkles
    -smooths and softens the skin
    -detoxify the body

No comments: