Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

It's All About Personalization

Lately when it comes to jewelry for me, it's all about personalization. I love the feeling of knowing that something is made just for me and that it's unique. This makes something that is already as special as jewelry and turning it into something even more intimate and special. I've been searching for personalized jewelry whether it be by birthstone of the month I was born, or engraving of my initials or name.

This modern-looking bar necklace has room for engraving AND a birthstone. I love that it combines both and looks so unique.

This cuff bracelet is adorable. You don't see a ton of birthstone bracelets and the unique spiral pattern on this one makes it even more beautiful!

Who doesn't love a heartfelt love letter? This is one that can be read over and over again. This is a personalized vintage love letter necklace. The envelope is a clasp and the message is kept safely inside. I love this!

No comments: