Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Storenvy

I found a new website to obsess over! Can you tell I've been browsing around the web for clothes A LOT lately? That's because I'm looking to revamp my closet! I did a little Spring Cleaning and ended up getting rid of a ton of clothes that I've been hanging on to forever and haven't worn in so long. Here's a little rule if you are looking to Spring Clean your closet: if you haven't worn it in three months (excluding seasonal items...of course you wouldn't wear shorts in the middle of Winter!

So anyway, the website is called Storenvy. It's a lot like Wanelo or Etsy if you've ever checked those sites out. You can set up a "shop" if you'd like to sell some of your great stuff, or just be a customer like I am! There are (right now) 33,819 stores, so you can search stores or search by category. They have a great selection of fashion items, check it out!

No comments: