Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

More Great Prom Hairstyles

I am doing my sister's hair for prom this year, and since she has about 6 weeks before the big day, we thought we would figure out how I'm going to do it.


I really like this style. It has the great benefits of both an up-do and a style that's left down. It's relaxed yet done. To achieve this look, curl entire head of hair from the crown down. I like to start at the bottom layer and let down small amounts of hair at a time so that I don't miss any pieces. Tease the hair at the crown and bobby pin in the back center. 

This hairstyle (in the three variations) is a classic "dressy" hairstyle and I love it! It's easy to do, yet looks great. Here's a link to a blog that shows you how to achieve these great styles. 

I love this style. It's casual, easy to do, and really brings attention to your dress by not focusing it on your hair. Run your fingers through curled hair to create a look that's soft and casual. Then tease the hair slightly at the crown and fasten with an elastic. 


No comments: