Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hair Brushes Decoded

Does anyone else feel incredibly overwhelmed in the hair brush aisle? Or better yet, does anyone else have a constant debate over whether this is one or two words: "hairbrush" or "hair brush"? I decided on two, but PLEASE tell me if I'm wrong. Usually I'm the queen of grammar.

Anyway, I found this great visual aid on Pinterest while browsing around trying to look for some ideas on how I want to get my hair done when I go in next to see my hairstylist!

 A paddle brush is a great way to start. This is a fantastic brush if you have long hair, short hair, thin hair, thick hair, etc. I usually use a hair pick when I get out of the shower to detangle, but use a brush while I'm blow drying my hair to assist in styling. It makes such a difference! Check out the other great brushes and what they are used for. You may find exactly what your hair needs and what you've been searching for.

No comments: