Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

This Scarf Is The Perfect Accessory

I love wearing scarfs. They make the perfect accessory and addition to any outfit. I wear them in every season of the year. In the winter, I have warmer, thicker scarves and during the summer I wear lighter, thinner scarves. I have all different colors and patterns that I love!

I came across this scarf on one of my favorite websites, Etsy. I love this site because I can buy things that are homemade and unique instead of mass manufactured and a clone of everything else I see people wearing all of the time. People really take time to make the goods they sell on Etsy and I appreciate the effort they put into the beautiful things they create.

This is a beautiful scarf that I can't wait to order. I love the color and pattern. If you know me, you know that I love everything pink! The zebra pattern is fun and trendy. I would rock this with some dark jeans, a black tee, and some cute pink heels.



No comments: